PENSEE #3.  "Safer at home."


So...the coronavirus is still with us after 6 months of varying restrictions to prevent spreading it.  "Safer at Home" is not just a factually provable slogan.  It's got some unexpected benefits, at least for me.

The last 6 months of isolation have been pretty easy for me.  I rarely leave the house, except for doctor appointments and treatment.  When I do leave the house, I'm confronted with an array of non-maskers are everywhere I go.  Emotionally, I invariably have an unspoken anger that so many people care so little about their fellow citizens.  Every time I hear the term "we're all in this together," I wince.  Nothing could be farther from the truth.

So staying home has the benefit of avoiding the risk of coronavirus and the people who just don't give a damn.  I've found that the less I have to interact with people, the happier I am.  That may seem cynical, because it is.  We're not "all in this together." Some people aren't in this at all.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NY TIMES DROPS TRUMP'S TAX SCAMS.

The Trump Brain Trust Includes Eric Trump. Good.

No. No way. This has to be fake news. Sadly, it's not