Ugh. The Weekend Starts...Yesterday!


Melissa Etheridge

OK...so I didn't get a "Weekend Starts Now" post up yesterday.  I have a good excuse though.  I had wall to wall medical appointments yesterday.  I just didn't have time to squeeze in a post.  Apologies, but here's the Saturday version of "The Weekend Starts Now."

I have several items for this weekend.  First, you have a full length live version of Melissa Etheridge doing "I Run For Life."  This song is a staple...it states pretty clearly why we run every October.

October is almost over, but it's still national Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  So I'm slipping this in for the last weekend of Breast Cancer Month, in remembrance of my late wife Linda and in celebration of my wife Roxie.  You gals rock.

Second, we're closing in on Election Day.  If you haven't voted, there's still time.  It's not just your right, but it's also your responsibility to do this every four years.  If you don't vote, don't complain about the results.

Third, Rudy Guiliani embarrassed himself and the entire GOP this week.  I was going to do a post, but frankly, it's just too gross for me.  I'm not saying Democrats don't find themselves in the occasional compromising position, but Rudy has somehow gone through the floor to find a new low in politics.

And finally today, there's this.  Nothing like a bunch cute puppies to remind one that it's Saturday, and we have a lot to be happy about.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE NY TIMES DROPS TRUMP'S TAX SCAMS.

The Trump Brain Trust Includes Eric Trump. Good.

No. No way. This has to be fake news. Sadly, it's not